Monday, May 28, 2012

Keeping in touch

I speak Spanish all day long and I do like to keep in touch with other expats and keep up to date with what is happening. These are the three main sites I use.

www.expatfocus.com - I write a monthly column here, but I also really enjoy reading the columns written by the other columnists, reading blogs by other expats and also the expat interviews. I enjoy reading about the experiences which other people have had, plus the views of qualified experts.

www.dr1.com - this is the biggest forum in the Dominican Republic. It is in English, but covers the whole island and has hundreds of posts every day. If you want to know anything about the DR then this is the place to check it out.



www.dominican809.com - This is another forum and the best thing about this one is the chat room.  You can meet your friends there, and new people too, and everyone is very nice! I am usually there every evening from around 6pm together with people from all over the island and all over the world. Drop in and say hello sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment